Collection and Use of Personal Information
- You can visit the websites of RASSPL without revealing any personal information. However, RASSPL needs certain personal information if you wish to purchase our products, register for an affiliate account, receive RASSPL newsletter, or use certain RASSPL services.
- Where required, this information may include your personal contact information and/or your company contact information. RASSPL will use this information to reply to your inquiries, to provide you with requested products and services, to set up your member’s account, and to contact you regarding new products and services.
Collection and Use of Non-Personal Information
- RASSPL automatically receives and records non-personal information on our server logs from your browser including your IP address, cookie information and the page you requested. RASSPL may use this information to customise the advertising and content you see and to fulfil your requests for certain products and services. However, RASSPL does not connect this non-personal data to any personal information collected from you.
- RASSPL also allows third party companies that are presenting advertisements on some of our pages to set and access their cookies on your computer. Again, these cookies are not connected to any personal information. Third party cookie usage is subject to their own privacy policies, and RASSPL assumes no responsibility or liability for this usage.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
- RASSPL may disclose your personal information to third parties who work on behalf of RASSPL to provide products and services requested by you. We will share personal information for these purposes only with third parties whose privacy policies are consistent with ours or who agree to abide by our policies with respect to personal information
- RASSPL may otherwise disclose your personal information when:
- We have your express consent to share the information for a specified purpose;
- We need to respond to subpoenas, court orders or such other legal process;
- We need to protect the personal safety of the users of our websites or defend the rights or property of RASSPL;
- We find that your actions on our websites violate the RASSPL Terms and Conditions document or any of our usage guidelines for specific products or services.
- RASSPL has implemented Display Advertising and uses Remarketing with Google Analytics to advertise online. It means that third-party vendors, including Google, show our ads on sites across the Internet.
- RASSPL along with third-party vendors, including Google, use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookie) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) together to inform, optimize, and serve ads based on your past visits to our website.
- If you do not consent to the collection, use or disclosure of your personal information as outlined in this policy, please do not provide any personal information to RASSPL. If you have provided personal information to RASSPL and no longer consent to its use or disclosure as outlined herein, please notify RASSPL at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet can be considered 100% secure. However, your RASSPL Information protected for your privacy and security. In certain areas of our websites, as identified on the site, RASSPL uses industry-standard SSL-encryption to protect data transmissions.
- We also safeguard your personal information from unauthorized access, through access control procedures, network firewalls and physical security measures.
- Further, RASSPL retains your personal information only as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes identified above or as required by law.
- RASSPL may at any time, without notice to you and in its sole discretion, amend this policy from time to time. Please review this policy periodically. Your continued use of RASSPL websites after any such amendments signifies your acceptance thereof.
Questions or Suggestions